My Career In Real Estate
- Builder(Castle Rock) in-house sales & Decor consultant in 2009-2014, completed 200+ houses
- RECO Licensed in 2011
- Joined (Homelife Landmark) in 2013
- Ideal Development Sales Coordinator in 2016-2019, sold Stacked Townhouse, Townhouses, Luxury Detached house projects, & custom built homes
We provide peace of mind to home owners looking to rent out their properties. Our professionally-managed rental homes span the Greater Toronto Area, and our services have become synonymous with worry-free tenancies.
Why Choose Us?
- We’ll schedule maintenance
- Respond to emergency repair calls
- Upload real-time financial statements
- Documents anytime with a simple click
- Paralegal Services
- Accountant Services
- Property Insurance Program
- Property maintenance is necessary, and arranging it can be time-consuming and tricky.
- We consult with you to calendarize all maintenance in advance. Whether it's grass cutting or furnace inspections, we customize the maintenance plan to your needs.
- Whatever the special instructions, we give you peace of mind that your property is taken care of.
- Whether it's a plugged toilet, broken appliance, or malfunctioning furnace, repair calls have an inherent potential to be disruptive to your property and tenant.
- We're available 24/7 to respond to emergencies and coordinate access with tenants.
- Attending to tenant concerns in a timely manner contributes to keeping your rental property "quiet".
- We work with trades we trust to get the work done right and keep costs under control.
Buying or Selling?
We live and breathe rental properties. We know what makes a good one, and we can spot a bad one a mile away. Our full-service real estate brokerage can counsel you as to how to make the most of your property investment plan.
Rental Listing Package
- Marketing and advertising: MLS, Homelife landmark Website, client database etc.
- Tenant screening: employment verification, reference and credit checks
- Landlord and tenant interview
- Lease signing
- Verification and holding of first and last month deposits in trust before lease start date
- Tenant registration and elevator booking for move-in
- Enforcement of the following requirements before key release to tenant:
- Hydro account registration
- Proof of tenant insurance with minimum $1M liability
- Deposit of $200 for entry accessories
- Post-dated cheques for the remaining lease term
- Coordination of window blinds installation
- Delivery of complete file to Owner with all applicable documents attached
- Link to softcopy of all documents for easy future reference
- Commission: 1 Month Rent + HST
At Your Service!
- Trusting your rental property to us gives you the support of the largest team of property management experts in Toronto.
- Your dedicated account manager has at their disposal the best property management technology in the industry. This allows us to tailor your individual service package while managing real estate for clients out of the country.